Monday 16 March 2009

Duke of Edinburgh

So, I've been going to a Duke of Edinburgh group in Preston for the past couple of weeks on Monday nights. However, everyone else in the silver group has now dropped out. So I can't do silver. But I've already done bronze, and I don't want to skip and go straight to gold. So for now, I'm just carrying on with the long term bits of the award (which technically I've finished already) and do it next year, when hopefully there will be a silver group. Never mind. I've got a lot on at the moment. I mean, I'm disappointed I can't do it, but looking at it logically, at the moment, I'm: doing five AS-level courses, doing a distance learning theology course, trying to do lots of extra reading so I can get into Cambridge, keeping two blogs, writing stories, wishing I could read more, going to housegroup on Wednesday nights and church twice on Sundays, and I'd like to be able to finish off some model aeroplanes at some point too. Oh, and I'd like to become a CrossRhythms reviewer, and have now decided which CD I'm going to write a review of to hopefully get in. Superhero's The Bicycle Thieves if you're interested. Great CD.

No comments: