Tuesday 31 March 2009

Encounter!!!!

Wow! It was so amazing! Huge youth event in the Guild Hall Preston for those of you who've never heard of it.

The music was fantastic. I discovered why I could never find one of the songs I love that we've sung at Devoted to download--one of the people at Devoted wrote it! It's amazing, based on Timothy where it says don't let anyone look down on you because you're young. Very lively. I was most impressed with their version of Abide With Me, which involved some pretty cool dancing to it.

Very emotional in the second half. Nearly crying at the drama about the girl who ran away from home. Des was speaking, really interesting what he was saying about going home. Will write more about the content on my other blog, http://pointofcontact317.blogspot.com.

Absolutely awesome. If you didn't come this year, you really have to come next year!!!

No comments: