Friday 25 April 2008

English

Nearly posted it by pressing enter at the wrong moment. Well, I did, but I'm changing it now, so that there's actually something in the post...
Anyway, I asked my English teacher today which story I should use, because I had eight different possible story ideas, and I know that she didn't particularly like the last one I did, because too many people died. Don't think she'd like Pterodactyl then, because pretty much everyone dies... Still, that's beside the point. Anyway, she thought that blogging sounded quite interesting, so I'm writing a story told through a blog, and I'm not entirely sure what to write, but I'll work it out, don't worry. Can't be too hard.
I like English, especially writing stories, and I'm really chuffed that I did so well on my Paper 1 section A, when I did absolutely rubbish last time. Three ten out of tens and one eight out of ten on the section A, and I don't think I've ever got more than a nine on any section A in either paper before. That probably makes no sense whatsoever to you, but oh well, it does to me, and to anyone else who's doing GCSE English.

No comments: