Thursday 24 April 2008

Strike Day

Well I was still at school, but it wasn't so bad. In fact, we had quite a good time all things considered. The bus driver got a little lost this morning, so he wound up having to turn the bus around with virtually no room at all. We didn't think he'd manage it, but he did and it was rather impressive. There was only Year 11 and Sixth Form in, but that meant school was really quiet and nice. Oops I forgot to hand in my Chemistry. Never mind. I don't think Mr Benett was even in. History was survivable, Textiles we were making a mood board, my English teacher wasn't in so I just read when I should've had English--it seemed and appropriate use of the time--and I did table tennis in PE which is always fun, mainly because I'm absolutely useless at playing it...

No comments: