Saturday 5 April 2008

Pizza and 27 Dresses

Went out with friends on Friday after school with friends from school. There were six of us who went, and it was great fun.
The film was really sweet, and it nearly made me cry it was that cute. I didn't think I really liked romances/chick flicks, but it was good. Liv and Naomi reckoned it lacked something, a little je ne sais crois (think that's how it's spelt...), but we all enjoyed it.
Pizza Hut afterwards took ages, but we were all chatting and laughing, so it wasn't too bad I guess. Weird thing was, Zobia turned up just as we were finishing to pick up a takeaway with her Uncle. We were a little confused to say the least. I kind of said Hi, then went back to the others, then while she was waiting and we were all just chatting, Naomi went over to talk to her, and when she came back she told me that Zobia had specifically told me to have a good holiday, not any of the others. I wondered if it was because I'm the only one who's actually going away somewhere for fun (Lydia's been lumped off to relatives to study though), but that still doesn't really make sense. Never mind.

No comments: