Thursday 17 April 2008

Never, ever trust random Russian dudes in stories

Right, it's now a proven fact. My story + Russian = Problem.
In my nano, I allowed a random Russian dude to turn up and speak for a bit. He told me about a Russian plot to blow up Berlin, and talked me through it. He then nuked London.
In Pterodactyl, a random Russian turned up and was killed along with one of the minor characters, mainly because Ibotson wanted to kill someone (and I'm not saying which Ibotson, hahaha, that's my secret still).
Then a missile turned out to be flying at Pterodactyl (the aircraft part). It had been launched from Russia. Why? Russia is still a part of the UN, and Pterodactyl is a UN craft.
And now Hainshaw, the openly nasty captain, turns out to be Russian. And he massacred the entire crew of the right boat before sinking it and escaping. I think there must be two plots for world domination going on.

No comments: