Friday 4 April 2008

Frustrated, Again.

Wrote this at school, and promised myself to stick it up. Also need to do an update, because more has happened, but I can't be bothered right now because it's late and I'm tired.

I’m so annoyed that Zobia hasn’t bothered to bring my tent back. She’s got half of it, and she’s had it for two weeks, since the D of E expedition. It’s really annoying, because I’m going into Blackburn tonight, and if I had the tent I’d text my dad and get him to come and pick it up, and he could take my schoolbag at the same time, but she hasn’t brought it, and it’s Spring Break now, so I won’t have my tent over Spring Break, and I’d been wanting to do a bit of sleeping in the garden, which I now can’t do for obvious reasons. Argh! She said ‘oh, I’ll call my dad and get him to bring it,’ so I said is that actually going to happen, I need a guarantee that’s actually going to happen, because I’m not having my dad make a wasted journey from Preston when she can’t be bothered to get her act together. She’s saying it’s because she’s at her other house, but she hasn’t been at her other house for two weeks, it’s just a recent thing, so if she’d bothered to bring it in when I first asked her, when she said she’d bring it in, cos I said should I wait a minute after the D of E expedition and get it out her bag and she said no, she’d bring it on Tuesday (we had the long weekend for Easter, so our first day back after the expedition was Tuesday), but it’s just not happened, and it’s really, really annoying. She couldn’t give me any guarantee that her dad was actually going to bring it.

Plus she owes Naomi £15, and me £2, and she’s not making any effort to pay up. I mean, I’m really careful about stuff like that. If I borrow something, I bring it back when I say I will, regardless. I’ve even had my brother bring in pieces of work for teachers if I’m off school ill. But she hasn’t done any work in maths for ages, never turns up for form, and is just generally being an idiot. Need that banging head against the wall smiley now.

No comments: