Sunday 20 April 2008

I've done it!

I have now done my last assignment for my correspondence course on the New Testament. It was quite hard, harder than I expected in some ways, but it also took less time to do than I expected once I actually sat down and did it. I really should have forced myself to stick to two days a week for an hour, and then I would've actually finished it on time (as in, about three months ago...), but still. Things have been rather hectic, and I kind of took a month out to do NaNoWriMo, which was just about the insanest thing I have ever done, but hugely fun. National Novel Writing Month if you were interested, where you try and write 50000 words in a month. I managed just over 70000, and I've hit 50000 every month this year so far, which I'm quite chuffed about.

No comments: