Saturday 19 April 2008

Rough Justice

I got the new Jack Higgins book yesterday, Rough Justice. It's absolutely ace, I love the new characters he's introduced, and Sean Dillon's kind of fallen in love, which is great, and Harry Miller is really interesting. Plus they find out who the Broker is, and I guessed it part way through, and it was revealed at the end and I was right! I just thought 'oh, I wonder if it's...'. Don't worry, I won't tell you who it is and spoil it.
I probably shouldn't have read it all last night though. I was reading it till ten, then kind of got a bit told off, not properly just a sort of 'night night, hint hint' type thing so I stopped. But I really couldn't sleep, so I read a bit more at half past ten, then heard people walking around so stopped quick so I wouldn't get done, and then at quarter past eleven I was still completely wide awake, so I read it right the way through to the end, because I just had to know if I was right about who the Broker was. So I stopped reading again at ten to one this morning, and then it took me ages to fall asleep, because it's maybe not the best of books to read when you're trying to sleep, but still...

No comments: