Thursday 17 April 2008

Lost in the Lake District

When we went to the lodge, there was this other place with lodges, and we went in there because it was on Avril's map, but it wasn't the right place with lodges. There seem to be loads of them. It took us ages to find it, so it was a little frought, especially because according to my dad we'd all brought way too much stuff. I think James had, he took three suitcases, and he forgot his jeans, but I really didn't take that much. Anyway, to make dad a bit happier I've had a bit of a clear out of my room now. We watched this thing on CBBC, about these kids with rooms full of junk, and it was over a hundred kilogrammes of stuff. Having said that, they included books in with the junk, and I've got masses and masses of books, which my dad says he doesn't mind, and books are heavy. I have three big bookcases, and a small one under my desk, and they're all full and I need another one soon...

No comments: