Tuesday 29 April 2008

Interview

I got offered a place at Runshaw yesterday. And then Naomi gave me a lift into school, because her interview was at exactly the same time as mine, just with a different person. I now feel a lot more sure that going to Cardinal Newman is right though, because they were so efficient and just doing everything at once that it was a little freaky, like a sausage machine, and plus they didn't really care about asking me why I wanted to go there, they were more interested in telling me how amazing Runshaw is.
Naomi's mum is great. Neither of us had brought maths books, but it was starting to look like we were going to be there for nearly all of maths, so we 'got lost' (I was at any rate, they weren't) and we found a little cafe and had hot chocolate, then returned in time for RE. LOL. My parents would never do that.

No comments: