Saturday 5 April 2008

Linking stories

All of my 'science fiction' stories are linked. They're not really science fiction, they're just set in the future, some of them quite some way into the future. The time line goes as follows:

A Crash Course In Parachuting
A Crash Course In X
A Crash Course In Dying (Texas splits off from USA)

Pterodactyl

(All computers crash)

(First GM people created)

Sky Dancer
Dancing Flame (GM people released into general population)
Flame Cloud

One For Sorrow
Two For Joy
Three For A Girl
Four For A Boy
Five For Silver
Six For Gold
Seven For A Secret
Never To Be Told.

Trouble is, only Sky Dancer and One For Sorrow are actually finished. Pterodactyl is the one I'm working on right now, and it's not going so bad. The Crash Course trilogy is on hold right now. I want to write them, but I'm busy with my other projects. Then of course there's my angel series. But let's not go into that right now, because book 6 really isn't going well. I can start it, and then it peters out and dies. Never mind.

No comments: