Saturday 3 January 2009

Confusing array of a million bazillion things...

I managed to navigate myself well away from this blog somehow or other when I was looking at help stuff, and was amazed at how many different things you can sign into with a google account... I never realised. I kind of found out by accident when I had to sign up to U-tube so I could make a favourites list of the songs we're doing at church tomorrow, and discovered I could log in with the same account as I use on here, but I didn't think you could get on so many different bits of the internet with just this google id thing. Never realised how much of the internet was google, besides the obvious google search engine and this. Maybe I shall have to join some of it. As if I don't spend enough time online already...

No comments: