Saturday 31 January 2009

English Lit

I have come to the conclusion that a compliment from Martin means about ten times more than from any other teacher. Which is strange because you'd think with my history teacher being such a strict marker it would be the other way around, but no. I really want to do well in English Lit, and it's not just because of the determination I throw at everything regardless. He photocopied my essay the other day and handed out a copy of it to everyone, along with a copy of someone else's (he removed names to protect identity of people involved, so I don't know) and I was dead chuffed that he gave it an A* and such nice comments. Same with my story, although that didn't have a grade or anything, he did say nice things about it. Which made me feel all happy. :D

No comments: