Thursday 15 January 2009

Randommest dream ever!

Yeh. I had this really, really weird dream. It involved ninjas. And Jack playing the piano in a library and people dancing around, and then for some reason or other I was in this room and I was Jimmy Coates (not the first time I've dreamed myself into a book, but I haven't actually read any of these that recently...) and Jimmy's mum was talking to me and trying to persuade me that she wasn't really evil (I know she isn't, but I think the dream kind of mixed her up with Mrs Coulter from The Golden Compass/ Miss Benett) and that it was all fine. I had a green belt in ninja studies, and it would all go fine when I attacked these people. Then it all got really confused and there was a burning CD player and I was really mad at her saying she'd fix up my room because I was like "that's fine for you to say, but I'm going to die in two days, that's when my expiry date is". Very random. And then I was jumping out a window, and then I woke up. I'm not entirely sure why I was jumping out the window. Or any of the rest of it to be honest. But dreams rarely make sense at all.

No comments: